Hold a piece of Roman history in your hands. These well-preserved Silver coins are certified by NGC as Almost Uncirculated. This Silver Denarius depicts Julia Mamaea, mother of Emperor Severus Alexander A.D. 222 - 235.
- Contains .14 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated certification.
- Obverse: Right-facing bust of Julia Mamaea surrounded by the text "IVLIA MAMAEA AVG".
- Reverse: Designs may vary.
- May be from the Colosseum Hoard or the Seven Hills Hoard.
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Julia Mamaea Silver coin to your cart today!
The Seven Hills make up the heart of Rome, within the walls of the ancient city. This area has become famous for being the discovery location of more than 7,000 ancient Silver coins, thought to have been buried around 250 AD.
Since ancient Roman coins were hand-struck, no two coins are alike. Most of the Seven Hills Hoard have been certified by NGC.