Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world and considered beloved treasures for their intricate design and history.
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Palladium
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a female ballerina dancer en pointe.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Protect and display your Palladium Ballerina by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
These beautiful coins were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.