|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|
This Gold bar was made in the late 1970s by Johnson Matthey for Bache, which intertwines the Hunt brothers, financial backing from Bache, and Johnson Matthey-Canada. This historical Gold bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Bars will come in a protective plastic bag.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Bache name along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Plain and blank.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector looking to add a large amount of Gold in a single purchase. Add this piece of history your collection today!