This extremely limited issue coin commemorates the centennial of Queen Victoria's death. Each coin contains more than an ounce of Gold and is minted in a Proof finish, adding more beauty to the unique design.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of just 1,000 coins.
- Each coin will be in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Bust of Queen Victoria and what may be a stylized detail of the Crystal Palace.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Containing 1.1775 ounces of Gold and featuring a one year only design, it is easy to see why this Gold British £5 coin is extremely popular with collectors. Listed in Krause as KM#1015b. Add this beautiful Gold coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1.1775 troy oz|