This special set was released to commemorate the date 08/08/2008, and contains burnished versions of the 2008 half-ounce Gold Buffalo and Gold Eagle. Only 7,751 of these sets were made, each of which is presented in an attractive wood display case.
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz Gold, for a total of 1 oz per set.
- Less than 8,000 of these sets were produced in honor of the date 08/08/2008. The number 8 is associated with wealth and prosperity in many Asian cultures.
- Housed in an attractive wood presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains burnished 1/2 ounce examples of the Gold Buffalo and Gold Eagle, both dated 2008.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on this handsomely-presented, limited-production set from the U.S. Mint. Add the Double Prosperity Set to your cart today!