|Denomination:||$5, $10, $25, $50|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|
This 4-Coin Proof Gold Buffalo Set features coins from the only year that fractional Gold Buffalo coins were minted. There was a limited mintage of just 7,803 sets.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Buffalo Set gains even more collectibility since 2008 was the only year that fractional Gold Buffalos were issued. Add this beautiful 4-Coin Proof Gold Buffalo Set to your cart today!