Produced from 1919-1945, these 50 Centavos bear the classic Cap and Rays design common to Mexican coinage of the period. These beautiful coins are minted in .720 fine Silver, and those offered here show no more than a hint of wear, if any at all.
- Contains .1929 oz of Silver.
- Packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition - some coins may show slight wear on the high points of the design.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak. Purity shown above eagle.
- Reverse: A radiant Phrygian cap bearing the inscription "Libertad", with date, denomination, and 'M' mintmark below.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1919-1945.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These 50 centavos are a great way to diversify your Silver holdings or to begin or expand a collection of vintage Mexican coins. Add these attractive classic coins to your cart today!