All 40 coins in this $20 face value roll date 1963 and are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. This "Shotgun" roll contains more than 14 oz of Silver, making it an easy way to add to your Silver holdings with one purchase.
- Approximately 14.46 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed original paper roll.
- Rolls will be solid date 1963.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years and mintmarks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.