Only $75.00 per coin over spot!
In honor of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Royal Canadian Mint released this beautiful Gold coin. The reverse features a hockey player, which is so representative of Canada.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: The Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II alongside an image of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games logo. Also features the denomination and year of production.
- Reverse: Features a hockey player between two maple leafs along with the purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and unique Gold Maple Leaf Vancouver Olympic coin to your collection today!
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|