Each $10 face value roll contains 20 coins with mixed dates and mint marks. These rolls are a great way of adding a beloved American coin design to your Silver holdings.
- Approximately 7.15 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- All coins are dated 1916-1947.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of 90% Silver Walking Liberty Halves to your cart today!
Years and mint marks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||7.15 troy oz|