This is a very nice original coin with virtually no contact marks.
- Contains .1447 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 38,500 coins.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features an adaptation of Christian Gobrecht's Seated Liberty design; Lady Liberty is sitting holding a shield and a pole with a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
Protect your Twenty Cent Piece in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1875 Twenty Cent Piece to your cart today!