|Metal Content:||7.15 troy oz|
Most of these coins are in very nice condition having seen only minimal circulation. This one year only composition of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves is a great way to start investing in Silver.
- Approximately 7.15 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
- All coins are dated 1964.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 Face-Value Rolls of 90% Silver Kennedy Halves to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.