Any quantity only $2.79 per oz over spot!
These coins are struck to honor the 35th president of The United States: John F. Kennedy. As a one year only type (circulation quality 90% Silver) these coins are highly desirable among many Americans, especially those that lived during his presidency.
- Approximately 71.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $100 bag of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 200 coins.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1964 only.
- Mixed 'P' Philadelphia and 'D' Denver mintmarks.
Circulation quality 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were minted in 1964 only and are valued for this one-year only minting. Add several $100 Face-Value Bags of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||71.5 troy oz|