|Metal Content:||71.5 troy oz|
Any quantity only $5.49 per oz over spot!
These coins are struck to honor the 35th president of The United States: John F. Kennedy. As a one year only type (circulation quality 90% Silver) these coins are highly desirable among many Americans, especially those that lived during his presidency.
- Approximately 71.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- These 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $100 bag of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 200 coins.
- These average circulated Kennedy Half Dollar coins are dated 1964 only.
- Mixed 'P' Philadelphia and 'D' Denver mintmarks.
Circulation quality 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were minted in 1964 only and are valued for this one-year only minting. Add several $100 Face-Value Bags of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.