Rare Blue Label set graded a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC, Key Date Low Mintage* set!
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Depicts the strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features an American bald eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and face values are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle Set in style by adding an attractive wooden gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2006 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!
Mintages are as follows:
* 6,000 1 oz coins
* 9,602 1/2 oz coins
* 12,001 1/4 oz coins
* 11,001 1/10 oz coins