These Brilliant Uncirculated Australian Gold Sovereigns of George V are dated 1911-1931 and feature the "M" mintmark of the Melbourne Mint.
- Contains .2354 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Melbourne Mint. "M" mintmark is featured on the coin's reverse.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Australian Gold Sovereigns are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Australian Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.