|Metal Content:||0.7234 troy oz|
These 19th century 5 Lire coins feature a bust of Victor Emmanuel II, king of Italy from 1861 until his death in 1878. Nice crown size coin for a foreign type set!
- Contains .7234 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- The coins in this listing will be Average Circulated or better, and some examples may have been cleaned.
- Obverse: Features right facing bust of King Victor Emmanuel II with date below.
- Reverse: Displays the enwreathed arms and denomination.
- Guaranteed by the Italian Mint.
These Italian coins saw much circulation, so they are Average Circulated. Add these great Silver coins to your cart today!
Victor Emmanuel II, born Vittorio Emanuele Maria Alberto Eugenio Ferdinando Tommaso, was the first king of a united Italy since the 6th century. He ruled from 1861 until his death in 1878 and is known to Italians as "Padre della Patria" (Father of the Fatherland).
This coin features one of the most interesting moustaches to appear on a coin. The lesser coat of arms of the House of Savoy appears on the reverse.