This 1975 Gold commemorative proof coin from the Holy Land Mint has .5787 oz of pure Gold, it celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Israeli Bond Program.
- Contains .5787 oz. of pure Gold.
- Individual coins come in capsules.
- Obverse: Depiction of the national emblem and the denomination of the coin, 500 Lirot.
- Reverse: Modern rendering of the Star of David.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Holy Land Mint.
This Independence Day issue commemorates the 25th anniversary of the Israeli Bond Program. Add this unique Gold Coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#83.