Great key date coin to update an average circulated set of Barber Half Dollars!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 124,230 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Handle your Barber Half Dollar with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This early piece of American coinage will add to any collection. Add this 1914 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!