These $500 face value bags of Franklin Half-Dollars are a great way to own larger amounts of Silver with just one purchase. Though still legal tender, the face value of these Franklin Halves is far exceeded by the collectible value.
- Approximately 357.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag contains 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1948-1963.
Start investing in vintage Silver with these iconic Silver coins. Add this $500 face value bag of Franklin Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||357.5 troy oz|