Tabaristan Silver Hemi Drachm that was used for trade and in commerce along the Silk Road that linked China and southeast Asia with the Middle East and Europe. The Silk Road was a series of routes that carried goods and ideas from eastern Asia to Europe.
- Over 1,200 years old.
- Hoards and label styles may vary.
- Graded Mint State by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Right facing bust with winged crown.
- Reverse: Attendants flanking a fire altar.
- The hoards that these coins were found in may vary.
Protect and display your Tabaristan AR Silver Hemidrachm in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add one of these rare and over 1,200 year old coins to your cart today!