This coin is missing from most sets and would fit nicely into any circulated grade set of Buffalos.
- Contains 75% Copper and 25% Nickel.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- The 3 legged buffalo error was the result of over-polishing of the die, leaving the buffalo's front leg absent.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937-D 3-Legged Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!