Absolutely beautiful coin with superb luster. If you're building a nice 20th century type set, this stunning example is for you.
- Contains 25% Nickel and 75% Copper.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937-D Buffalo Nickel to your order today!