|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.7328 troy oz|
Elusive commemorative Gold coin from Singapore. A lighthouse appears on the reverse of this issue that marks the 150th anniversary of the founding of Singapore. This commemorative $150 coin from the Singapore Mint contains .7328 AGW.
- Contains 0.7328 oz of Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the National Arms of Singapore surrounded by the legend and the date.
- Reverse: Features a lighthouse that marks the 150th anniversary of the founding of Singapore.
- Struck at the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore 1 oz Gold Lunar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This commemorative Gold coin would make a great addition to any Gold collection. Add this 1969 Singapore $150 Gold Lighthouse coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#7.