Elusive commemorative Gold coin from Singapore. A lighthouse appears on the reverse of this issue that marks the 150th anniversary of the founding of Singapore. This commemorative $150 coin from the Singapore Mint contains .7328 AGW.
- Contains 0.7328 oz of Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the National Arms of Singapore surrounded by the legend and the date.
- Reverse: Features a lighthouse that marks the 150th anniversary of the founding of Singapore.
- Struck at the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore 1 oz Gold Lunar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This commemorative Gold coin would make a great addition to any Gold collection. Add this 1969 Singapore $150 Gold Lighthouse coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#7.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.7328 troy oz|