Mintage of only 6,200 coins! With its beautiful design and low mintage, these coins are not easy to find in the U.S. They are rapidly gaining in popularity. This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
An extremely low mintage of only 6,200 coins attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 2009 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!