The 2009 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad has a low mintage of just 9,000 coins, adding collectible appeal to the .999 fine Gold content. The classic design of the Mexican Libertad makes them beloved around the world.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. li>
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue with the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive presentation gift box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2009 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!