This 18-piece set includes a half dollar, dime, nickel, six quarters, four Presidential Dollars and the four Lincoln Bicentennial cents - all in beautiful proof finish! The half dollar, dime and quarters are minted in 90% Silver.
- The dime, quarters and half dollar are all minted in 90% Silver.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box.
- Includes the 2009 Presidential Dollars: William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James K. Polk and Zachary Taylor.
- Includes six U.S. Territory Quarters: Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the Northern Mariana Islands.
- Includes a Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar and the first-year issue of a new Native American dollar.
- Includes all four designs of the highly collectible one-year-only Lincoln Bicentennial cents, celebrating the 200th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's birth.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member. Add this 2009 Silver U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
Because of the Silver content of the dime, quarters and half dollar, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic Precious Metals.