This Silver bar was made by Johnson Matthey for Republic National Bank of New York and originally sold to investors after U.S. Gold restrictions were lifted in 1975. This Silver bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Estimated mintage of only 10,000 bars.
- Obverse: Displays the weight and purity encircling the Republic National Bank of NY logo.
- Reverse: Features the RNB logo in a diagonal pattern and unique serial number above as well as the JM logo below.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector. Add this piece of history your collection today!
These Silver bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Diameter:||50.4 x 29.3 mm|