Each coin in this set is individually holdered and has been graded a perfect Mint State-70 Early Releases by NGC. This guarantee by one of the top coin grading services adds collectible appeal to the classic design of the Platinum American Eagle.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of each coin.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features an American bald eagle representing the executive branch of the U.S. government with the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive wooden gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2007 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Denomination:||$10, $25, $50, $100|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|