This Large Size issue features a portrait of Thomas Jefferson at left with the U.S. Capitol in the center. Well worn, but priced right for the beginning collector.
- This denomination was one of the last of the Large Size notes issued.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Series of 1917 $2.00 U.S. Note in Very Good condition.
- Face: Features Thomas Jefferson at left with an engraving of the United States Capitol building at center.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the corners and at center with a bracelet type engraving and the obligation and warning against counterfeiting.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classic 1917 $2.00 Legal Tender Jefferson notes to your cart today!
Teehee/Burke signatures—Friedberg #57.