Fourth Issue Fractional Currency. George Washington Issue.
- Issued by the act of March 3, 1863.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in About Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Bears a portrait of George Washington at left, large red Treasury Seal in the center.
- Back: Green printing of the obligation and the 25 cents denomination.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this Fourth Issue Twenty Five Cents Fractional Currency to your cart today!