This beautiful set includes all four sizes (1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz) of the Gold Buffalo coins and is the only year that fractional gold Buffalos were minted! Mintage of only 6,049 sets!
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- This Brilliant Uncirculated set of Gold Buffalos features the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Buffalo Set gains even more collectibility since 2008 was the only year that fractional gold Buffalos were issued. Add this beautiful Brilliant Uncirculated 4-Coin Gold Buffalo Set to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|