The Isle of Man Gold Cat coin features a different breed of cat every year on the reverse side of the coin.
- Contains 1/5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in protective plastic.
- The privy mark "U" appears to indicate this coin's status as an uncirculated piece.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Bengal cat and a kitten.
- Guaranteed by the government of the Isle of Man.
Protect and display your Gold Bengal Cat coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 2002 Isle of Man 1/5 oz Gold Bengal Cat coin to your cart today!
The Gold Cat series, which was produced from 1988 through 2012 and features a different cat each year, is very popular with collectors.
A unique breed of spotted domestic cat, the Bengal was developed to combine the look of the wild Asian Leopard Cat with the temperament of the domestic cat. It is a large and muscular breed with a triangle shaped head and almond shaped yellow or amber eyes, plus a distinctive coat which has darker markings contrasting with a lighter background color. Tame if not entirely serene, today’s Bengal is intelligent, curious and entertaining, enjoying the company of both adults and children, and adapting well to other family pets.