The 1890-CC GSA has one of the lowest populations out of all the Carson City GSAs, with an estimated quantity of only 4,000. Complete with the original box, but does not include the certificate of authenticity.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Housed in an original GSA box (without the certificate of authenticity).
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint feature a 'CC' mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1890-CC BU Morgan Dollar to your cart today!