This transitional 5 francs Silver coin, between Louis Philippe I and Napoleon III, was struck for only four years (1849-1852).
- Contains .7234 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features a classic head of Ceres, Roman goddess of agriculture surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7234 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French 5 Franc Ceres Head coins to your cart today!
Dates (1849-1851) of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Listed in Krause as KM#761.1.