This transitional 5 francs Silver coin, between Louis Philippe I and Napoleon III, was struck for only four years (1849-1852).
- Contains .7234 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Features a classic head of Ceres, Roman goddess of agriculture surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .7234 oz of Silver and featuring a beautiful design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these French 5 Franc Ceres Head coins to your cart today!
Dates (1849-1851) of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Listed in Krause as KM#761.1.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.7234 troy oz|