This series 1934-A $10 Silver Certificate features a yellow seal that denotes this was intended for use by American troops in the North African and European theaters during WWII.
- One of four denominations, along with the $1.00, $5.00, and $20, to be used for this purpose during the war.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- All notes are from series 1934-A in Very Good condition.
- Face: Features a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: A large "Hawaii" over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this $10 Silver Certificate Yellow Seal North Africa note to your cart today!