|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The popular Gold Kangaroo series features a new design each year to reflect a new likeness of the kangaroo, adding collectibility to their .9999 fine Gold appeal. These Gold coins have seen worldwide popularity with unique designs and low mintages.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of just 26,160 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kangaroos boxing in the outback, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo,” the “P” mintmark, date and coin's purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This fractional Gold Kangaroo has a limited mintage, adding further collectibility to the yearly changing designs. Add the 2010 Australian Gold Kangaroo to your cart today while available!