The popular Gold Kangaroo series features a new design each year to reflect a new likeness of the kangaroo, adding collectibility to their .9999 fine Gold appeal. These Gold coins have seen worldwide popularity with unique designs and low mintages.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of just 26,160 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kangaroos boxing in the outback, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo,” the “P” mintmark, date and coin's purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This fractional Gold Kangaroo has a limited mintage, adding further collectibility to the yearly changing designs. Add the 2010 Australian Gold Kangaroo to your cart today while available!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|