The Gold Kangaroo series is loved around the world for its unique depictions of Australia's most well-known inhabitant: the kangaroo. Fractional Gold Kangaroos feature strict mintage caps, providing an aspect of collectibility to the bullion series.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of just 28,348 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian the Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kangaroos “boxing” in the outback, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Kangaroos make it easy to own the beloved design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Kangaroo coin to your cart today while available!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|