|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
The popular Gold Kangaroo series features a new design each year to reflect a unique likeness of the kangaroo, adding collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of just 40,517 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kangaroos “boxing” in the outback, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Kangaroos provide the popular design at a lower price point that their full ounce counterparts. Add the 2010 Australian Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!