Centered around the Chinese lunar calendar, the Australian Gold Lunar Series II coins appeal to collectors and investors all over the world. An ultra low mintage of only 267 coins adds collectibility to this issue!
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for “tiger” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 10 oz Year of the Tiger gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this 2010 10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!