These striking 2010 2 oz Gold coins celebrate the Year of the Tiger and are dated to commemorate the event!
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Bold frontal view of a majestic tiger. The Chinese character for “tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 2 oz size coin showcases the beauty of this design in even greater detail. Add this 2 oz Lunar Year of the Tiger Gold coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|