|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
A full frontal view of a tiger is finely crafted on this Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin from the Perth Mint. Update your lunar collection today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Tiger gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated Series II 2010 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!