|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
Designed by the Perth Mint in Australia, the Australian Gold Lunar coins are among some of the most beautiful coins in the world.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 9,325 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for “tiger” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/2 oz Year of the Tiger gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this 2010 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!