The Perth Mint has outdone itself again with this incredible facial view of a Tiger in stunning detail. A low mintage of only 11,771 coins adds collectibility to the bullion content of this issue!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/4 oz Year of the Tiger gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this Series II 2010 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!