Mintage of 11,771 coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/4 oz Year of the Tiger gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this 2010 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger BU (Series II) to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|