The bold frontal image of a tiger face greets you on this issue. A mintage of 22,699 coins adds collectibility on top of the bullion value of this coin.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Tiger gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated Series II 2010 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!