The Perth Mint's Silver Lunar Series is popular around the world for its yearly changing designs. This 2010 10 oz Silver coin has a low mintage of just 16,727 coins, providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree. The Chinese character for “Tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Continue your beloved Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2010 Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|