The Silver Kookaburra coin series is loved by collectors around the world for its yearly changing designs that honor the unique Australian kookaburra. All coins are made of .999 fine Silver, adding bullion value on top of the collector appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra with an upturned beak, perched on a tree branch, designed by Elise Martinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Kookaburra coin in style by adding attractive packaging to your order.
The Perth Mint is sold out of the entire 300,000 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find. Add the 2010 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Silver Kookaburras. Shop 1 oz Silver Kookaburras and learn how to build your investment strategy.