The Silver Kookaburra coin series is loved by collectors around the world for its yearly changing designs that honor the unique Australian kookaburra. All coins are made of .999 fine Silver, adding bullion value on top of the collector appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra with an upturned beak, perched on a tree branch, designed by Elise Martinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint is sold out of the entire 300,000 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find. Add the 2010 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|