Only $39.99 per item!
Get one of these popular World War II era pieces of history at a reasonable price.
- Yellow Seal $1 Silver Certificates issued beginning in 1942.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Well circulated notes from series 1935-A in Very Good condition.
- Face: A portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the United States.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2307.
Silver Certificates in the $1, $5, and $10 denomination were used with the Yellow Treasury seal beginning in 1942 for use by American Armed Forces in the North Africa and European Theater during World War II. This allowed any notes that were captured by enemy forces to have their legal tender status revoked by the Treasury if necessary. Although they are still legal tender, their yellow seals make them great collectors items.
Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers, but this type was printed in much smaller numbers. These North Africa $1 Silvers are very popular with collectors, and these lower grade notes are great for collectors on a budget.