This 90% Standing Liberty Quarter is in Good condition, and is an excellent example of early 20th century American coinage.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
- Mintage of 976,000 pieces.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1927-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!