Affordable example of this semi-key date.
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse : Features an eagle in flight.
- Mintage of 396,000 pieces.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1927-S Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.